Consuming a 750 mL bottle of DesrochersD honey wine represents:
- 580 g of honey on average;
- which is 2 L of flower nectar;
- the life work of 30 bees (or the work of 1,200 bees for one day, or an hour of work of the entire beehive);
- a task completed from approximately 23,200 trips of 1.6 km each, covering almost 40,000 km, i.e. one trip around the world;
- 3.25 million flowers visited to gather pollen;
- thus maintaining biodiversity on a one-acre field of wild flowers;
- finally, you improved your ecological footprint by roughly 40 times the surface of your apartment (100 m2).
Conclusion: raise your glass responsibly to the reduction of your ecological footprint.